APICAL (www.apicalgroup.com) is the downstream business of Asian Agri Group (www.asianagri.com), a key member of PT. Royal Golden Eagle (RGE) Indonesia (www.rgei.com). APICAL has strong refinery operations in Indonesia and China. A leading player in the palm oil industry, it is an integrated consumer products manufacturer with a range of vegetable oil-based value-add products including cooking oil, margarine, shortening, frying fat, and biodiesel.
APICAL’s refineries are located in Jakarta Utara (KBN Marunda) with a capacity of 1,000 MT/day, Dumai (Riau – Sumatera) with a capacity of 3,000 MT/day, Tanjung Balai (Sumatera) with a capacity 325 MT/day. Bulking tank sites are located at Padang (Sumatera), Bagendang (Central Kalimantan) and Semarang (Central Java).
Due to our business expansion, we are offering career opportunities to qualified candidates:
Riau – Dumai – Lubuk Gaung
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, upgrade, and support of all current IT systems including Servers, PCs, Thin Clients, operating systems, EPABX, networking, local software applications, and peripherals.
- Lead & execute IT infrastructure projects independently with minimal supervision and also ability to work with team Membuat table dan market price – CEP dan run allocation CEP/COGS.
- Coordinate with IT application project team and end users for smooth implementation of application projects Ensure work safety and housekeeping standards are maintained in the area.
- Communicate regularly and work as an interface between local management, end users and Site IT lead.
- Manage and develop Site IT staffs, including training, evaluation, guidance, discipline.
- Responsible for IT budgeting, cost control within budget expenditure levels, procurement, installation and maintenance of IT Hardware & software.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technical or Engineering discipline (preferably Information Technology).
- Minimum 6-10 years hands-on experience in IT infrastructure and IT facility management at Mill environment.
- Have good exposure on managing servers, desktops, Thin Clients, Networking, EPABX, UPS with appropriate backup/restore plan.
- Experience in ERP implementation & support (preferably SAP) will be an added advantage.
- Good written and oral communication skill in English is a must. Oral communication in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with team members in a manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of enterprise IT trends, technologies and applications.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
Interested applicants, kindly send your detailed resume & recent photograph to:
(Please write your Name and Job Title in the subject line)
We thank all applicants for showing an interest.
However, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.